Doing Business Virtually
Time & Location
About the Event
Doing Business Virtually is the platform to transition from the left side of the cashflow quadrant (physical labor) to the right side (build financial freedom). DBV not only recognizes the importance of collaboration and delegation, its very foundation is built upon this principle.
This 2 Day Live Event features legends in the Cosmetology Industry
- Donyelle McBride is a Board Certified Holistic Health Practitioner, a Certified Clinical Trichologies, and is the founder and CEO of McBride Hair Restoration. Ms. McBride educates beauty professionals about how to navigate the pandemic in her courses Transition Into Tele-Health Trichology Consultations! and The Great Trichology Wealth Transfer!
- Tracie Radford, a Hair Loss Expert , Licensed Cosmetologist, Educator, Author, Speaker and a Coach discussed how to go from Cosmetologist to Trichologist in her courses Key Components for Operating a Hair Loss Clinic after COVID-19 and How to Transition From Cosmetology to Trichology.
- Guest Speaker Dyniecia Barnes, a Licensed Cosmetology, Certified Non-Surgical Hair Replacememt Specialist, Weave Xpert International Team 5 Star Educator, Weave Buddy Specialist, and Information Systems Specialist educates the beauty professional on how to transform the mind set of the hair stylist from that of doing hair to that of a reputable Beauty Business Professional. Ms. Barnes breaks down the complexity of big business systems in to easy to implement concepts in her courses Are You a 5 STAR Business? and Don't Be Your Business's Single Point of Failure!
This 2 Day Course is definitely one you won't want to miss!
For a full course schedule visit http://DoingBusinessVirtually.com.
- DAY1-Doing Business Virtually$95$950$0
- DAY2-Doing Business Virtually$95$950$0
- VIP-Doing Business Virtually$150$1500$0